March 04, 2007

Baby Shower


Yesterday was my sister Katie's baby shower. I was an awesome time, but unfortunately I didn't take a single picture. I'm hoping to get a few from her mother in law. This is a picture of Katie and Ryan from Christmas.

Carla and I made a whole bunch of onesies using iron on transfer paper. It was awesome. There was one from each family memeber -- mine said "My aunt loves me all the way from Albania" and had the Albanian flag on it. It was awesome. Too bad I'm leaving; we could go into business because they were a hit!

We had great food too including my famous chocoloate fondue and red velvet cake from my mom. yummm.

Katie got a bunch of stuff; we got her a car seat and some clothes.

She's due April 20 and is having a little boy named Bennettt Aaron. Congratulations Katie.

No comments: