June 10, 2007

Thune and Thall

this is me working on my community project. We made posters with the kids in kuqan. It was a great project. A lot of fun.
Here is the Kuqan school. Notice the cow. He was only there after their school let out. Us americans were still there. We named him the interrupting cow because everytime I tried to say anything he would Moo really loud.

This is my new host families house. Just kidding. It's an old abandoned military base we hike too sometimes.
This is my language crew in the library of the school. This is towards the end of language classes.
This is in Tirana. the capitol of Albania. They were really excited to have Bush come. i've heard that its been covered in American news. there was crazy coverage here!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You look beautiful in the picture. Post more pictures of you because we miss you so much. I love you!!

Unknown said...

You look beautiful in the picture. Post more pictures of you because we miss you so much. I love you!!