April 28, 2007

Teza Denise

So I am officially an aunt. My sister had her baby. Bennett Aaron Enns. He is super cute. i saw pictures. I'm sure that there will be pics on Katie's blog so check out the link. I actually got to talk to my parents for a few minutes. Thank Julie my very dear language friend.

Things are well here. I went to bumper cars this morning in Elbasan which was a fun way to spend a dollar.

I also found my flash drive so mom can stop looking it also means that I will hopefully post a few pictures for you all to see the Albanian mountains. They are truly beutiful.

I'm actually chatting with my brother in law right now. Isn't the internet amazing.

will right more later. I'm just hear waiting for my pics of my nephew to download!!

1 comment:

Cinzia said...

Congratulations! Teza!!!!
He is sooo cute. I went to see him today! I want another one but I think I will just hold off and wait for my grandkids!!